More Articles for North American dealer network
GVW Parts Distribution has opened a new distribution facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. GVW expects the addition to improve service in Eastern United States as well as in Canada by shortening the time it take customers to receive parts. The new facility ...
Doosan Portable Power named JWH Equipment, which is located in Jackson, Mississippi, an authorized dealer for portable air compressors, mobile generators, lighting systems and light compaction equipment. JWH Equipment will represent Doosan in 26 counties in Mississippi including Attala, Claiborne, Clarke, ...
JCB North America has opened JCB of Twin Cities, a 30,000 square-foot dealership in Ham Lake, Minnesota. The company remodeled the dealership and equipped it with JCB’s full line of equipment as well as a full range of productivity-enhancing attachments. “We’re ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views