More Articles for North America
The Terex Tier 4 Final TA300 and TA400 articulated haulers, now owned by Volvo Construction Equipment, will appear on North American jobsites beginning this month. Related: Terex, Volvo complete truck business sale The haulers are powered by Scania engines that use a ...
Terex has made its TW85 and TW110 wheeled excavators available in North America, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The 101-horsepower TW85 has and operating weight of 18,519 pounds and a bucket capacity ranging from 3.1- to ...
Kobelco Construction Machinery USA has opened its new North American headquarters in Houston, Texas. This comes on the heels of the termination of a 10-year agreement with CNH in December. The company will begin directly marketing Kobelco excavators in the United ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views