More Articles for Norman Mineta
Conferences come and conferences go but as conferences go this one could be really good. Six former U.S. transportation secretaries, who served under every president from Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush, will be among the participants in a conference held ...
Going up? Fuel tax hike opponents now have fewer places to hide. By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson The pressure on Congress to raise fuel taxes has just been increased. A preliminary report by the co-chairs of the President’s deficit commission, ...
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?496 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series486 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group334 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views