More Articles for nonresidential
Nonresidential projects push construction spending to largest monthly gain in more than 2 years in July
After seeing its first drop in one year during June, construction spending in the U.S. fully recovered and then some in July, with its largest monthly gain in more than two years. Construction spending rose 1.8 percent to a seasonally adjusted ...
Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16 percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefitting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2235 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1260 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project541 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans495 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss319 Views