More Articles for nonresidential construction
Builder confidence in the market for newly built, single-family homes was unchanged in March from a revised level of 28 on the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index (HMI), released today. This means that following five consecutive ...
Construction consultant FMI's first-quarter 2012 Construction Outlook Report shows a 5 percent increase over 2011 for total construction put in place, or $826.3 billion. According to the report, in order for residential construction to achieve the 8 percent increase projected and ...
Another Testing 12 Months The recovery continues. Slowly. Slowly. It’s frustrating (again) to have to say it, but it appears that this new year will offer us more of the same. Last year virtually repeating itself, as did the year before that and ...
Construction spending rose to $869 billion between March and April this year thanks to stimulus funds, according to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest spending figures. Total construction spending rose by 2.7 percent, ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views