More Articles for nonresidential construction
Builder confidence in the market for newly built, single-family homes was unchanged in March from a revised level of 28 on the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index (HMI), released today. This means that following five consecutive ...
Construction consultant FMI's first-quarter 2012 Construction Outlook Report shows a 5 percent increase over 2011 for total construction put in place, or $826.3 billion. According to the report, in order for residential construction to achieve the 8 percent increase projected and ...
Another Testing 12 Months The recovery continues. Slowly. Slowly. It’s frustrating (again) to have to say it, but it appears that this new year will offer us more of the same. Last year virtually repeating itself, as did the year before that and ...
Construction spending rose to $869 billion between March and April this year thanks to stimulus funds, according to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest spending figures. Total construction spending rose by 2.7 percent, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series786 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views