More Articles for nonresidential construction spending
Total nonresidential construction spending fell 1.6 percent in February to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $555.4 billion, according to the April 2 report by the United States Census Bureau. However, total nonresidential construction spending is up 6.4 ...
An Oct. 3 report by the U.S. Census Bureau shows that nonresidential construction spending, which includes both privately and publicly financed construction, was $553.1 billion in August, up 1.6 percent for the month and 0.1 percent higher from one year ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views