More Articles for nonresidential construction spending
Total nonresidential construction spending fell 1.6 percent in February to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $555.4 billion, according to the April 2 report by the United States Census Bureau. However, total nonresidential construction spending is up 6.4 ...
An Oct. 3 report by the U.S. Census Bureau shows that nonresidential construction spending, which includes both privately and publicly financed construction, was $553.1 billion in August, up 1.6 percent for the month and 0.1 percent higher from one year ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1687 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1081 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views