More Articles for Nonresidential construction spending falls 1.6 percent in February
Total nonresidential construction spending fell 1.6 percent in February to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $555.4 billion, according to the April 2 report by the United States Census Bureau. However, total nonresidential construction spending is up 6.4 ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views