More Articles for non-responsive bid
To be awarded a public contract, a contractor’s bid must be responsive to the material requirements of the invitation for bids (IFB). Minor deviations may be waived, though material deviations may not. The failure to properly complete a bid form ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?445 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views