More Articles for non-residential building construction market
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index – which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States – has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)787 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects443 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D269 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views