More Articles for noise barriers
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
Gaining influence in 2011 By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor There are big changes on the way for a number of existing infrastructure technologies and practices, and they will significantly influence the highway and bridge communities in 2011. In the coming year, new research, ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes810 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California374 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis374 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology342 Views