More Articles for no damages for delay
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
Conflict in a Contract? Documentation key to “equitable adjustment” ruling despite a “no damages for delay” provision (For a downloadble PDF of this "In Court," click here.) A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1535 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1037 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project499 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views