More Articles for no damages for delay
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
Conflict in a Contract? Documentation key to “equitable adjustment” ruling despite a “no damages for delay” provision (For a downloadble PDF of this "In Court," click here.) A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views