More Articles for no damages for delay
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
Conflict in a Contract? Documentation key to “equitable adjustment” ruling despite a “no damages for delay” provision (For a downloadble PDF of this "In Court," click here.) A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]881 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong760 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths747 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road477 Views