More Articles for no damages for delay
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
Conflict in a Contract? Documentation key to “equitable adjustment” ruling despite a “no damages for delay” provision (For a downloadble PDF of this "In Court," click here.) A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects664 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)406 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)374 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views