More Articles for NMDOT Deputy Transportation Secretary Kathryn Bender
The New Mexico Department of Transportation’s (NMDOT) new “Look For Me" educational campaign is a "safety blitz" to remind pedestrians and motorists to look when out on New Mexico’s roadways. The new campaign began with a news conference in Albuquerque to ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views