More Articles for NMDOT Deputy Transportation Secretary Kathryn Bender
The New Mexico Department of Transportation’s (NMDOT) new “Look For Me" educational campaign is a "safety blitz" to remind pedestrians and motorists to look when out on New Mexico’s roadways. The new campaign began with a news conference in Albuquerque to ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views