More Articles for NMDOT Deputy Transportation Secretary Kathryn Bender
The New Mexico Department of Transportation’s (NMDOT) new “Look For Me" educational campaign is a "safety blitz" to remind pedestrians and motorists to look when out on New Mexico’s roadways. The new campaign began with a news conference in Albuquerque to ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views