More Articles for NJDOT Deputy Commissioner Joseph Mrozek
Commissioner James Simpson kicked off New Jersey Department of Transportation’s (NJDOT) participation in National Work Zone Awareness Week today, urging motorists to contribute to a safe highway construction season by taking it slow through work zones. “We can all help drive ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones915 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones391 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views