More Articles for nighttime driving
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) has begun installation of a series of safety reflective markers that will make nighttime driving easier and safer. Known as roadside delineators, the markers will be installed along mostly highways ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views