More Articles for Nicole Bucich
Deere says it will invest $50 million in a new manufacturing plant in China to make construction equipment. The new plant in Tianjin will produce four-wheel-drive loaders and excavators. It will be the Moline, Illinois, company’s sixth manufacturing plant in China, ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 unveiled a new U.S. Department of Transportation "Buy America" Web page that the DOT says will help American businesses reap the full benefits of the Obama Administration’s historic investments in transportation infrastructure. Speaking ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is seeking submissions for its inaugural ACI Concrete Sustainability Award to be given in 2012. The ACI Concrete Sustainability Award was established in 2010 to recognize individuals or teams who have made contributions in highlighting concrete’s ...
Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization, has named Nicole Bucich as manager of its New York metropolitan planning/environmental group. In her new position, Bucich will be responsible for the staffing, resource allocation and delivery ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views