More Articles for Nicole Bucich
Deere says it will invest $50 million in a new manufacturing plant in China to make construction equipment. The new plant in Tianjin will produce four-wheel-drive loaders and excavators. It will be the Moline, Illinois, company’s sixth manufacturing plant in China, ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 unveiled a new U.S. Department of Transportation "Buy America" Web page that the DOT says will help American businesses reap the full benefits of the Obama Administration’s historic investments in transportation infrastructure. Speaking ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is seeking submissions for its inaugural ACI Concrete Sustainability Award to be given in 2012. The ACI Concrete Sustainability Award was established in 2010 to recognize individuals or teams who have made contributions in highlighting concrete’s ...
Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization, has named Nicole Bucich as manager of its New York metropolitan planning/environmental group. In her new position, Bucich will be responsible for the staffing, resource allocation and delivery ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse588 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views