More Articles for Nick Rahall
Democrats in the House of Representatives have introduced a bill that would allow $5.5 billion to be spent on bridge repairs in the United States, according to a report from The Hill. The bill, known as the Strengthen and Fortify Existing ...
Ranking member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) committee and West Virginia veteran Congressman Nick Rahall (D-WV) believes reauthorization in 2014 will be a far different process than the contentious and almost-failed MAP-21 work of 2012. Speaking to the Transportation ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1896 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1304 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...871 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones538 Views