More Articles for Nick Rahall
Democrats in the House of Representatives have introduced a bill that would allow $5.5 billion to be spent on bridge repairs in the United States, according to a report from The Hill. The bill, known as the Strengthen and Fortify Existing ...
Ranking member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) committee and West Virginia veteran Congressman Nick Rahall (D-WV) believes reauthorization in 2014 will be a far different process than the contentious and almost-failed MAP-21 work of 2012. Speaking to the Transportation ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction795 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events695 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes615 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines569 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up479 Views