More Articles for Nick Rahall
Democrats in the House of Representatives have introduced a bill that would allow $5.5 billion to be spent on bridge repairs in the United States, according to a report from The Hill. The bill, known as the Strengthen and Fortify Existing ...
Ranking member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) committee and West Virginia veteran Congressman Nick Rahall (D-WV) believes reauthorization in 2014 will be a far different process than the contentious and almost-failed MAP-21 work of 2012. Speaking to the Transportation ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]942 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong933 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair315 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction306 Views