More Articles for Nick Rahall
Democrats in the House of Representatives have introduced a bill that would allow $5.5 billion to be spent on bridge repairs in the United States, according to a report from The Hill. The bill, known as the Strengthen and Fortify Existing ...
Ranking member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) committee and West Virginia veteran Congressman Nick Rahall (D-WV) believes reauthorization in 2014 will be a far different process than the contentious and almost-failed MAP-21 work of 2012. Speaking to the Transportation ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding564 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable532 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers252 Views