More Articles for Nick Kempf
Overlay Concrete on asphalt upgrades farm-to-market road Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “Stimulus” projects, worth in total $13.7 million, makes it a ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding529 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable380 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future332 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views