More Articles for Nick Kempf
Overlay Concrete on asphalt upgrades farm-to-market road Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “Stimulus” projects, worth in total $13.7 million, makes it a ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving384 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness293 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views