More Articles for Nick Kempf
Overlay Concrete on asphalt upgrades farm-to-market road Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “Stimulus” projects, worth in total $13.7 million, makes it a ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles985 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments289 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?281 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones276 Views