More Articles for Nick Goldstein
How often do we hear people in the business of highways and bridges refer not simply to environmental regulations but to environmental regulations To a degree, working with EPA is a lot like dealing with other agencies. The two keys seem ...
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) told the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in April 14 testimony that it should not give the state of California a federal waiver that would allow a proposal to require the mandatory retrofitting of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views