More Articles for Nick Goldstein
How often do we hear people in the business of highways and bridges refer not simply to environmental regulations but to environmental regulations To a degree, working with EPA is a lot like dealing with other agencies. The two keys seem ...
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) told the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in April 14 testimony that it should not give the state of California a federal waiver that would allow a proposal to require the mandatory retrofitting of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views