More Articles for Nick Goldstein American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) vice president of environmental and regulatory affairs
ARTBA: Withdrawing proposed ozone standards was 'a breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms'
The Sept. 2 announcement by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) withdrawing a proposal to prematurely tighten ozone standards was a welcome breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms and local communities across America. If the agency had ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views