More Articles for Nick Goldstein American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) vice president of environmental and regulatory affairs
ARTBA: Withdrawing proposed ozone standards was 'a breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms'
The Sept. 2 announcement by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) withdrawing a proposal to prematurely tighten ozone standards was a welcome breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms and local communities across America. If the agency had ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views