More Articles for Nick Goldstein American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) vice president of environmental and regulatory affairs
ARTBA: Withdrawing proposed ozone standards was 'a breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms'
The Sept. 2 announcement by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) withdrawing a proposal to prematurely tighten ozone standards was a welcome breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms and local communities across America. If the agency had ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2021 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...884 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views