More Articles for Nick Goldstein American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) vice president of environmental and regulatory affairs
ARTBA: Withdrawing proposed ozone standards was 'a breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms'
The Sept. 2 announcement by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) withdrawing a proposal to prematurely tighten ozone standards was a welcome breath of fresh air for transportation construction firms and local communities across America. If the agency had ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views