More Articles for NHTSA Administrator David L. Strickland
The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) on July 30 released the results of a new study on aftermarket consumer products intended to prevent a child from being unintentionally ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus384 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines335 Views