More Articles for NHTSA Administrator David L. Strickland
The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) on July 30 released the results of a new study on aftermarket consumer products intended to prevent a child from being unintentionally ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views