More Articles for NHPP
A report released Monday by the National Association of Counties (NACo) finds that “federal and state funding for county transportation projects is increasingly inadequate.” The report, “The Road Ahead: County Transportation Funding and Financing,” which focuses on county-owned roads and bridges, ...
With reauthorization less than a year away, many agencies are thinking about ways lawmakers can improve the new federal bill. Four American Public Works Association (APWA) Transportation Committee members joined last month at the APWA Congress and Exposition in Chicago, Illinois, ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving335 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice306 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness276 Views