More Articles for NHPP
A report released Monday by the National Association of Counties (NACo) finds that “federal and state funding for county transportation projects is increasingly inadequate.” The report, “The Road Ahead: County Transportation Funding and Financing,” which focuses on county-owned roads and bridges, ...
With reauthorization less than a year away, many agencies are thinking about ways lawmakers can improve the new federal bill. Four American Public Works Association (APWA) Transportation Committee members joined last month at the APWA Congress and Exposition in Chicago, Illinois, ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1276 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1122 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...827 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views