More Articles for NHDOT
Seven northeastern state transportation projects have earned honors in America’s Transportation Awards, the sponsors announced Tuesday. The competition — hosted by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — recognizes the ...
New Hampshire can expect a 4.2-cent gas tax increase this summer, after the state’s governor signed a new bill to raise more money for transportation. Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed SB 37, a bill that would raise the state’s gas ...
The New Hampshire House this week passed a bill that would increase the state’s gas tax by 4.2 cents per gallon, the Concord Monitor reports. The bill is now headed to Gov. Maggie Hassan, who said she intends to sign it. “I ...
The current surface transportation bill, MAP-21, is set to expire in less than six months, and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) -- the primary source of funding for state and local surface transportation projects -- could run out of money ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges256 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes226 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards137 Views