More Articles for next generation transportation systems
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series980 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks389 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group245 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg191 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund184 Views