More Articles for Next Generation Concrete Surface
Increasingly, specifiers around the world are recognizing the benefits of diamond grinding and other diamond saw cut textures for their pavement and bridge deck surfaces. While most properly designed and constructed Portland cement concrete pavements (PCCP) can last for 30 ...
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?442 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group179 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views