More Articles for New York Transportation Commissioner Joan McDonald
New York Transportation Commissioner McDonald: Transportation is ‘sustainability issue,’ ‘economic development issue’
What is the best way to get people interested in transportation infrastructure? New York Transportation Commissioner Joan McDonald says the answer lies in showing them transportation is about more than just transportation. During a forum on congestion pricing, McDonald explained that getting ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views