More Articles for New York state
New York Transportation Commissioner McDonald: Transportation is ‘sustainability issue,’ ‘economic development issue’
What is the best way to get people interested in transportation infrastructure? New York Transportation Commissioner Joan McDonald says the answer lies in showing them transportation is about more than just transportation. During a forum on congestion pricing, McDonald explained that getting ...
Want to text while driving in New York? Go right ahead – just make sure you’re in one of the 91 designated texting zones. Motorists now have special "texting zones" along the New York State Thruway and State Highways, which provide ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views