More Articles for New York state
New York Transportation Commissioner McDonald: Transportation is ‘sustainability issue,’ ‘economic development issue’
What is the best way to get people interested in transportation infrastructure? New York Transportation Commissioner Joan McDonald says the answer lies in showing them transportation is about more than just transportation. During a forum on congestion pricing, McDonald explained that getting ...
Want to text while driving in New York? Go right ahead – just make sure you’re in one of the 91 designated texting zones. Motorists now have special "texting zones" along the New York State Thruway and State Highways, which provide ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1582 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1012 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets990 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?595 Views