More Articles for New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT)
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) is re-opening the former Route 219 (South Cascade Drive and Miller Road) Bridge over Cattaraugus Creek several weeks ahead of schedule, acting Regional Director Darrell Kaminski said at a March 23 ceremony ...
L.B. Foster Co. of Pittsburgh is providing new roadway decking and bridge railing for the Brooklyn and Manhattan approach ramps to the famed Brooklyn Bridge. The $10 million contract will include more than 170,000 square feet of steel grid deck ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views