More Articles for New York State Department of Transportation Commissioner Joan McDonald
Want to text while driving in New York? Go right ahead – just make sure you’re in one of the 91 designated texting zones. Motorists now have special "texting zones" along the New York State Thruway and State Highways, which provide ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views