More Articles for New York City Transportation Commissioner Polly Trottenberg
Newly-elected New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has appointed U.S. DOT Under Secretary for Policy Polly Trottenberg as the city’s new transportation commissioner. In her new role, Trottenberg will lead efforts to reach de Blasio’s goals “to expand Bus Rapid ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views