More Articles for New York City Department of Transportation
By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Effective on Jan. 1, 2015, the New York City Department of Transportation will allow asphalt mixes containing 100 percent reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) to be used on city streets. The city government has also ruled ...
L.B. Foster Co. of Pittsburgh is providing new roadway decking and bridge railing for the Brooklyn and Manhattan approach ramps to the famed Brooklyn Bridge. The $10 million contract will include more than 170,000 square feet of steel grid deck ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles710 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours503 Views