More Articles for New York City Department of Transportation
The New York City Department of Transportation quest for a long lasting asphalt mixture has the state trying out a few different types. Specifically, West Fingerboard Road on Staten Island will be testing a new, rubberized asphalt that will potentially increase the ...
Effective on Jan. 1, 2015, the New York City Department of Transportation will allow asphalt mixes containing 100 percent reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) to be used on city streets. The city government has also ruled that all asphalt mixes under ...
L.B. Foster Co. of Pittsburgh is providing new roadway decking and bridge railing for the Brooklyn and Manhattan approach ramps to the famed Brooklyn Bridge. The $10 million contract will include more than 170,000 square feet of steel grid deck ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker264 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views