More Articles for New York City Department of Transportation
By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Effective on Jan. 1, 2015, the New York City Department of Transportation will allow asphalt mixes containing 100 percent reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) to be used on city streets. The city government has also ruled ...
L.B. Foster Co. of Pittsburgh is providing new roadway decking and bridge railing for the Brooklyn and Manhattan approach ramps to the famed Brooklyn Bridge. The $10 million contract will include more than 170,000 square feet of steel grid deck ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views