More Articles for New white paper: ‘Carbon Footprint: How Does Asphalt Stack Up?’
A new white paper from the Asphalt Pavement Alliance -- Carbon Footprint: How Does Asphalt Stack Up? -- addresses how business and government agencies can measure "greennes" of a pavement. The white is available as a free download from the APA’s ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views