More Articles for New Mexico State University fellowships for concrete research
New Mexico State University (NMSU) civil engineering student Andrew Giesler’s tuition might be a little easier now with his $20,000 award from the Daniel P. Jenny Research Fellowship program. The fellowship to further his research testing precast, pre-stressed concrete was awarded ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views