More Articles for New Mexico State University fellowships for concrete research
New Mexico State University (NMSU) civil engineering student Andrew Giesler’s tuition might be a little easier now with his $20,000 award from the Daniel P. Jenny Research Fellowship program. The fellowship to further his research testing precast, pre-stressed concrete was awarded ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views