More Articles for New Jerseys Clean Construction Program
The North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) Board of Trustees unanimously approved $800,000 on last Monday to retrofit off-road construction equipment such as bulldozers, graders and pavers with pollution control devices that will reduce diesel emissions, according to the Associated ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views