More Articles for New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA)
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced a proposed Transportation capital program for NJDOT and NJ TRANSIT in the amount of $3.54 billion for the fiscal year starting July 1, 2010. The FY 11 spending plan includes a $200 million ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views