More Articles for New Jersey Transit
Fans attempting to leave the MetLife Stadium after the Super Bowl on Sunday night faced delays as they waited to board overcrowded trains. “Long lines and confusion” had train-traveling fans spending hours trying to leave the game Sunday night and early ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced a proposed Transportation capital program for NJDOT and NJ TRANSIT in the amount of $3.54 billion for the fiscal year starting July 1, 2010. The FY 11 spending plan includes a $200 million ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views