More Articles for New Jersey DOT
The New Jersey Department of Transportation will immediately look into a deadly section of roadway in North Bergen. Three people died in a crash where Route 2 eastbound curves and merges with the Route 495 approach to the Lincoln Tunnel. ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) this week announced a proposed capital program for fiscal year 2015 that includes $3.7 billion in transportation improvements. The budget supports $2.5 billion in investments in NJDOT and $1.2 billion in improvements for NJ ...
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong831 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views