More Articles for New Jersey DOT
The New Jersey Department of Transportation will immediately look into a deadly section of roadway in North Bergen. Three people died in a crash where Route 2 eastbound curves and merges with the Route 495 approach to the Lincoln Tunnel. ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) this week announced a proposed capital program for fiscal year 2015 that includes $3.7 billion in transportation improvements. The budget supports $2.5 billion in investments in NJDOT and $1.2 billion in improvements for NJ ...
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views