More Articles for New Jersey DOT
The New Jersey Department of Transportation will immediately look into a deadly section of roadway in North Bergen. Three people died in a crash where Route 2 eastbound curves and merges with the Route 495 approach to the Lincoln Tunnel. ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) this week announced a proposed capital program for fiscal year 2015 that includes $3.7 billion in transportation improvements. The budget supports $2.5 billion in investments in NJDOT and $1.2 billion in improvements for NJ ...
?%# What percentage of RAP is best? It depends. T here are powerful inducements today to reuse reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in a variety of applications. And the big question about RAP has shifted from whether it belongs in mixes at all, ...
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority656 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles635 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers464 Views