More Articles for New Jersey DOT Commissioner James Simpson
Nearly $29 million has been awarded to New Jersey counties through a state-funded Local Aid program to help repair or replace 31 county-owned bridges. “This program has already enabled counties to remove 53 bridges from a list of nearly 290 bridges ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1092 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events691 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction560 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes554 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up389 Views