More Articles for New Jersey DOT awards $78.6 million for transportation safety projects
The Christie Administration on March 23 announced 387 Local Aid program grants totaling $78.4 million, "enabling 376 cities and towns across the state to advance street improvement, rehabilitation and safety projects without burdening local property taxpayers," according to a press ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure215 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views