More Articles for New Jersey DOT awards $78.6 million for transportation safety projects
The Christie Administration on March 23 announced 387 Local Aid program grants totaling $78.4 million, "enabling 376 cities and towns across the state to advance street improvement, rehabilitation and safety projects without burdening local property taxpayers," according to a press ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views