More Articles for New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Commissioner James Simpson
Efforts to reduce litter along New Jersey highways will get a boost in the coming weeks from the New Jersey Department of Corrections (NJDOC), New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Commissioner James Simpson announced on April 16. Under an agreement that ...
Nearly $29 million has been awarded to New Jersey counties through a state-funded Local Aid program to help repair or replace 31 county-owned bridges. “This program has already enabled counties to remove 53 bridges from a list of nearly 290 bridges ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles583 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views