More Articles for New Jersey Clean Communities Council (NJCCC)
New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner James Simpson on May 2 launched New Jersey’s Adopt-A-Highway program to fight litter and keep New Jersey highways beautiful. The event, held at the Coca-Cola Distribution Center on Route 130 in Middlesex County, marked the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax713 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund361 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete279 Views