More Articles for New Jersey Clean Communities Council (NJCCC)
New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner James Simpson on May 2 launched New Jersey’s Adopt-A-Highway program to fight litter and keep New Jersey highways beautiful. The event, held at the Coca-Cola Distribution Center on Route 130 in Middlesex County, marked the ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views