More Articles for New Jersey Clean Communities Council (NJCCC)
New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner James Simpson on May 2 launched New Jersey’s Adopt-A-Highway program to fight litter and keep New Jersey highways beautiful. The event, held at the Coca-Cola Distribution Center on Route 130 in Middlesex County, marked the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles923 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views