More Articles for New Haven-to-Springfield commuter rail project
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Monday took his first official trips, visiting New Haven, Connecticut, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Foxx, who officially took on his new role as DOT chief earlier this month, discussed transportation needs in each city he traveled to. The ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles710 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours503 Views