More Articles for New Hampshire
New Hampshire can expect a 4.2-cent gas tax increase this summer, after the state’s governor signed a new bill to raise more money for transportation. Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed SB 37, a bill that would raise the state’s gas ...
The New Hampshire House this week passed a bill that would increase the state’s gas tax by 4.2 cents per gallon, the Concord Monitor reports. The bill is now headed to Gov. Maggie Hassan, who said she intends to sign it. “I ...
One-third of New Hampshire’ major roads are deteriorated, 32 percent of the state’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete, and more than half of the state’s roads are congested during peak travel times, but the state lacks adequate funding ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views