More Articles for New Hampshire
Our 2014 Contractor of the Year, Jeremy Hiltz, accepts his award in Las Vegas. Equipment World’s Contractor of the Year program—which honors the forward thinkers, high achievers and just plain good people in construction—is now open for entries. Each year, the editors of ...
New Hampshire can expect a 4.2-cent gas tax increase this summer, after the state’s governor signed a new bill to raise more money for transportation. Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed SB 37, a bill that would raise the state’s gas ...
The New Hampshire House this week passed a bill that would increase the state’s gas tax by 4.2 cents per gallon, the Concord Monitor reports. The bill is now headed to Gov. Maggie Hassan, who said she intends to sign it. “I ...
One-third of New Hampshire’ major roads are deteriorated, 32 percent of the state’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete, and more than half of the state’s roads are congested during peak travel times, but the state lacks adequate funding ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views