More Articles for New Generation Open-Graded Friction Courses (NGOGFCs) or Porous Friction Courses (PFCs)
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers851 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project419 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 305 Views