More Articles for New Generation Open-Graded Friction Courses (NGOGFCs) or Porous Friction Courses (PFCs)
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1100 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...826 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views