More Articles for New Generation Open-Graded Friction Courses (NGOGFCs) or Porous Friction Courses (PFCs)
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views