More Articles for new electronic toll system allowing single passenger vehicles to shift into the HOV lanes
Drivers on two of the busiest highways in Los Angeles County could cut their travel times under a new electronic toll system allowing single passenger vehicles to shift into the HOV lanes. Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS), a Xerox company, ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views