More Articles for new bridge over the Osage River on Route 17 in Miller County Mo.
Earlier this month, a brand new bridge over the Osage River on Route 17 in Miller County, Mo., opened to traffic. The project was the first in the nation to get under way as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?190 Views