More Articles for new bridge over the Osage River on Route 17 in Miller County Mo.
Earlier this month, a brand new bridge over the Osage River on Route 17 in Miller County, Mo., opened to traffic. The project was the first in the nation to get under way as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views