More Articles for Nevada
Is it a gamble? Nevada may be turning 70 into 85 as legislation is introduced to raise the state's speed limit for some roads. The bill, from State Senator Don Gustavson, would allow the Nevada Department of Transportation to increase the ...
A federal judge in Nevada has ruled that a disputed Las Vegas highway project should be awarded to a North Dakota company, despite a county commission vote to start the bidding process over again. U.S. District Court Judge Clive Jones issued ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views