More Articles for Nevada Board of Transportation
A project that will widen Interstate 15 in Las Vegas is one step closer to becoming a reality. The Nevada Board of Transportation on Monday approved the sale of $100 million in revenue bonds to buy right-of-way for the $1 billion ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views