More Articles for Nelsonville Bypass
The $160 million U.S. Route 33 Nelsonville Bypass is a three-phase, 8.5-mile new construction of four-lane highway through Athens and Hocking County Ohio with a large portion bisecting Wayne National Forest, Ohio’s only National Forest. The new alignment consists of ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) awarded Kokosing Construction Co. the 2012 Quality in Construction Award for excellence in construction of an asphalt pavement on the Nelsonville Bypass. “We are truly pleased to receive such a prestigious award,” said Kokosing Project ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views