More Articles for Nelsonville Bypass
The $160 million U.S. Route 33 Nelsonville Bypass is a three-phase, 8.5-mile new construction of four-lane highway through Athens and Hocking County Ohio with a large portion bisecting Wayne National Forest, Ohio’s only National Forest. The new alignment consists of ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) awarded Kokosing Construction Co. the 2012 Quality in Construction Award for excellence in construction of an asphalt pavement on the Nelsonville Bypass. “We are truly pleased to receive such a prestigious award,” said Kokosing Project ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving348 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views