More Articles for NEC
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is slated as to headline the 3-day High Speed Rail Summit in Washington, D.C. starting Tuesday. Foxx -- along with 12 members of Congressmen, Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) Deputy Administrator Karen Hedlund and others -- will talk ...
Connecticut Department of Transportation Commissioner James P. Redeker has been named the chair of the Northeast Corridor Commission. The NEC Commission, officially known as the Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission, was created by Congress to create and implement a ...
Amid all the hot air and bluster that are much of the debate on the future of rail today, here comes something interesting - a more detailed plan of action for the Northeast Corridor (NEC). Not only a plan, but something ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views