More Articles for Nebraska
Most drivers probably know by now that it’s not a great idea to text while driving. But that isn’t stopping all drivers from from using phones behind the wheel. Each day, about 660,000 drivers in the U.S. use a phone or ...
We are inching closer to the weekend, so here's some road construction humor. As I traveled to Omaha, Nebraska, last week to meet with some manufacturers, one thing was clear: Road-construction season was in full gear. From widening roads to repairing ...
Missouri was awarded $31 million for high-speed rail projects under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." “We are very pleased. This is the best news we could have hoped for given the extreme competition for rail funding,” ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views