More Articles for Nebraska
Most drivers probably know by now that it’s not a great idea to text while driving. But that isn’t stopping all drivers from from using phones behind the wheel. Each day, about 660,000 drivers in the U.S. use a phone or ...
We are inching closer to the weekend, so here's some road construction humor. As I traveled to Omaha, Nebraska, last week to meet with some manufacturers, one thing was clear: Road-construction season was in full gear. From widening roads to repairing ...
Missouri was awarded $31 million for high-speed rail projects under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." “We are very pleased. This is the best news we could have hoped for given the extreme competition for rail funding,” ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles656 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse642 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views