More Articles for Nebraska
Most drivers probably know by now that it’s not a great idea to text while driving. But that isn’t stopping all drivers from from using phones behind the wheel. Each day, about 660,000 drivers in the U.S. use a phone or ...
We are inching closer to the weekend, so here's some road construction humor. As I traveled to Omaha, Nebraska, last week to meet with some manufacturers, one thing was clear: Road-construction season was in full gear. From widening roads to repairing ...
Missouri was awarded $31 million for high-speed rail projects under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." “We are very pleased. This is the best news we could have hoped for given the extreme competition for rail funding,” ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]792 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views