More Articles for Nebraska
Most drivers probably know by now that it’s not a great idea to text while driving. But that isn’t stopping all drivers from from using phones behind the wheel. Each day, about 660,000 drivers in the U.S. use a phone or ...
We are inching closer to the weekend, so here's some road construction humor. As I traveled to Omaha, Nebraska, last week to meet with some manufacturers, one thing was clear: Road-construction season was in full gear. From widening roads to repairing ...
Missouri was awarded $31 million for high-speed rail projects under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." “We are very pleased. This is the best news we could have hoped for given the extreme competition for rail funding,” ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views